- This service-projects has passed.
Caring Cubs Annual November Service Project Red Cross Holidays for Heroes
November 5, 2021 - November 30, 2021
We are proud to be continuing an important Caring Cubs tradition – volunteering for the American Red Cross’ Holidays for Heroes program! As with 2020, this will be a virtual service project that families can engage in throughout the month of November.
The plan is simple – purchase or make holiday cards for any holiday, decorate the cards, and mail the completed cards to Caring Cubs by November 30.
We are so excited to collect the cards, share them with our supporters online, and personally deliver to the Red Cross of Greater Cleveland. The Red Cross will then deliver the cards to military veterans and families locally.
Important notes for the cards:
- The cards may be decorated for any of the upcoming holidays – Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years.
- The cards may also be non-holiday and thank them for their service.
- The cards can be homemade or store bought. The only strict rule is NO glitter on the cards.
- Adults and children are welcome to create cards – we encourage teamwork as the thoughtfulness from a child is especially meaningful to the recipient.
- Only sign your first name(s) OR family name (for example, The Smith Family)
- Please include age for the “cubs” – this makes the artwork even more endearing!
- Do NOT include any personal information, complete names, or contact information.
Thank you for being a part of Caring Cubs! We hope you and your family will join us for this project and spread cheer to our local heroes!
Please send completed cards to:
16005 Chagrin Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44120