- This service-projects has passed.
The Caring Mail Project: Appreciating Nurses on the Frontlines
May 8, 2020 - May 15, 2020
Appreciating Nurses on the Frontlines
During this stay-at-home time, cubs and their families will send messages of gratitude & encouragement to frontline nurses on Ahuja Medical Center’s nursing team.
University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center is a 144-bed community hospital focused on patient and family-centered care and the principles of evidence-based design. Comprised of over 500 nurses, Ahuja’s nursing team strives to empower, advocate and innovate to achieve excellence in human caring. As hospitals adjust to the state’s regional plan for COVID response, Ahuja’s nurses will continue to be on the frontlines.
Our April team made 250 cards for Ahuja nurses — we are excited to reach out to the rest of their team!
How It Works
- Registered families will receive instructions, sample messages, and a mailing address.
- We ask that you mail your family’s cards/drawings/messages by Friday, May 15th.
- Please plan for each team member to make at least 5 messages.
Supplies You Will Need
- Paper, cards, or postcards
- Something to draw/write with
- Optional: stickers or collage materials
- One mailing envelope that will fit your family’s collected creations
- Postage stamps
Click here to register